Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Plastic Bottle – Table decor




We have lots many types of plastic bottles around us, we use them and throw, every time I buy a distilled  water bottle I get attracted towards the look, shape and beautiful swirls on it. I always wanted to use them for my craft, so I created this. I think this is the easiest craft ever that can be made with a plastic bottle. Attaching all required details in pictures. 

To add a glow effect, I wanted to put a small LED light inside the flower, but couldn't the light :(
Still, i liked this.




Here are the steps - how i created this.



4 comments:

  1. superb.....Great Ideas...appreciate your thinking out of box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Wow Asma, feeling good to hear that, Please share your creation with us...

      Delete